Tel: (314) 721 – 7272
Fax: (314) 721 – 1668
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Real Estate →
Business Law →
Banking and Commercial Finance →
Estate Planning →
Saint Louis University
Southern Methodist University
United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Mr. Parham has counseled developers, contractors, builders, lenders, borrowers, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, brokers and title companies with their varied real estate needs. He has negotiated and drafted retail, office, warehouse and industrial and ground leases for Fortune 100 companies as well as start-ups and franchisees. In addition, he has drafted and negotiated real estate loans and sale agreements for properties throughout the country. Randy’s general business representation includes formation of numerous companies, acting as outside general counsel, mergers and acquisitions, business succession planning, contract negotiations and corporate governance for both private and public entities.
- Represented Fortune 100 company in negotiating and drafting office, warehouse and restaurant leases for more than 500,000 square feet of space around the country.
- Represented hospitality group in acquisition and refinancing of a portfolio of hotels in excess of $25 million.
- Represented natural gas company in sale of more than $100 million in real estate and operating assets across the country, coordinating simultaneous closing of transactions in multiple states.
- Represented public company in the $125 million sale of processing plant and related assets.
- Oversaw and negotiated acquisition, divestiture, leasing, development, financing and management-related agreements for shopping center developer with over six million square feet of retail development in nine states. Served as company’s general counsel.
- Represented national sports team in more than $1 billion league-wide re-financing.